Leaders in Egypt
Scientific Debates ( Q & A )
- This type of competition is designed to test the information and knowledge of the students about the different fields of Biotechnology & Molecular Biology.
- 6 questions '' choices " for each team in each round.
- The difficulty of the questions will increase gradually.
- The winner team is the one who will answer many questions and collect high points.
- Each team consists of 5 students from each university.
- This section is designed to measure the presentation skills of students and their ability to search for the information and how to present in a simple way.
- The duration of each presentation is only 5 minutes.
- This type consists of two rounds with same topics:
* The first round will be about RNA Interference .
* The second round will be about Edible Vaccines .
- 1 student from each university can participate in each round.
- This session aims to give the participating students from different universities the opportunity to present their projects and researches result in different fields of Biotechnology.
- Each university will present one project as a poster.
- The session will be for 1 hour.
- Practical projects will be preferred for the judgment committee.
This type is designed to measure the ability of students to apply the science on many case studies related to all Biotechnology fields. In this competition:
- Each University can participate with a team of 4 students.
- Each team will pass through more than one case study.
- Each case study will take maximum 15 minutes.
- Accuracy of answers will be the only key to win each round.